Announcement / Updates
- Notification no. AC-83/2022-PG(MD/MS 2022-23)- Stray Vacancy Round Click Here
- Hands on Workshop on Plastination Click Here
- NEET UG (MBBS) 2022-23 admission at Constituent Medical Colleges of MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. (As per www.mcc.nic.in guidelines) Click Here
- Notification No. AC-75/2022 - PG (MD/MS 2022-23) Admission at Constituent Medical Colleges of MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. (As per www.mcc.nic.in guidelines) Click Here
- Notification of DM/MCh 2021-22 (Special MOP UP round 2) Click Here
About MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
Welcome to Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS)
BEGINNING OF MAHATMA GANDHI MISSION TRUST
The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Trust is the parent body of MGMIHS which was established in 1982 by Hon. Shri Kamalkishore Kadam with a futuristic vision to provide qualitative education by applying innovative and dynamic pedagogical techniques. Since inception, the Trust has focused on providing Health Care Services, School Education and Higher Education with dedication and commitment. The MGM Trust was established in Nanded, Maharashtra and in the course of time it extended its services to Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai and Parbhani in Maharashtra and Noida [New Delhi] in Uttar Pradesh.
A chain of Schools, Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Nursing, Management, Computer Science & IT, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, Fine Arts and Journalism stand testimony to the endeavours of the Trust.
All these Institutions are run under the able guidance of Shri Kamalkishore Kadam, M.Tech. (IIT-Mumbai), Chairman of the Trust and Ex-Minister of Education, Maharashtra and the trustees Shri Ankushrao N. Kadam (B.E.), Dr. P.M. Jadhav (FRCS, U.K.), Dr. S.N. Kadam (FRCP, Edin.), Dr. Nitin N. Kadam (MD, DCH) and Shri U.N. Kadam (B.E). The Institutions under MGM Trust have achieved a mark of excellence in their respective areas over the years.
The MGM Deemed University has been notified as a Deemed to be University i.e. “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” vide Notification No. F.9-21/2005-U.3 (A) dated 30.08.2006 issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, New Delhi.
Two of its Medical Colleges at Aurangabad and Navi Mumbai were accorded the status of Deemed to be University and Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS) started officially functioning in 2006.
Join MGM Medical College
MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University established u/s 3 of UGC Act.) Grade 'A' Accredited By NAAC